Thursday, June 5, 2008

Artist Reception and Exhibits 2008

VILLAGE OF FREEPORT CELEBRATES "HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH"
Tuesday October 7, 2008











It is with great joy that I announce my Art show Saturday the 14th of June where I will be displaying and selling Giclee reproductions and originals made specificly for the show.






I am very fortunate to have LRS Gallery The Premier Art Gallery of Long Island host this very exciting event. I would like to give a very special thank you to Mrs. Barto for believing in me, also the Long Beach Art League, Ikarus gallery Cultural Program, Linda and Ron for making it all possible and most of all my Mom for showing me the light and enabling me to reach my dreams. Love you Mom!











The reception starts at 2pm and ends at 8pm The Gallery is located 7A North Park Avenue Rockville Centre, New York 11570 There will be Free Raffles, Wine and cheese. Additional parking in the rear of building.

No comments: